Know how the Japanese government built and founded the Philippine Social Science Center (PSSCenter) to showcase secure and excellent facilities.
The Philippine Social Science Center
The Philippine Social Science Center is a three-storey building built in 1983 through a generous grant from the Japanese Government. It is located along Commonwealth Avenue, strategically situated in close proximity with universities, educational institutions, government offices and commercial establishments in Diliman.
The Center offers comfortable, secure and affordable office spaces for small and medium-sized organizations. A typical office has a floor area of around 30 sqm. The Center also has excellent facilities for different types of functions like conferences, seminars, meetings, and social gatherings. Interested clients can avail of rental packages that are customizable to their needs. The building is also ideal for organizations and artists who want to feature their works through a gallery exhibit.
The Center has a commodious 350-person capacity auditorium; a seminar room that can accommodate 80 people; a training room for 50; and two conference rooms for smaller functions. All function rooms are air conditioned and each is equipped with a public address system, a slide projector and an overhead projector. Photocopying, tape recorders, and typewriter and computer services are also available at the PSSCenter. Food requirements for function rooms are provided by the PSSCenter Canteen concessionaire and a security complement ensures orderly and safe parking.
Building tenants and function room patrons get to enjoy a spacious sunlit lobby in every floor and pocket gardens and quadrangle with greeneries located within and around the building. These amenities contribute to a positive, conducive and healthy work environment.
Building tenants and function room patrons can also avail of the food services of PSSC’s canteen concessionaire and a coffee shop operating at the ground floor of the building. A 24-hour security service with CCTV cameras ensures the protection of the building and its offices. Tenants and patrons are also provided ample parking spaces.
- Asian Federation Against Involuntary Disappearances (AFAD)
- Belmonte Sison & Associates
- Center for Research, Education, Solutions & Training (CREST)
- CLCGI Research & Consultancy Institute
- Counsel &Care Wholeness & Training Center
- Credesign Construction
- Disini & Disini Office
- Eribert S. Padilla and Company
- Excelandia I.T. Services
- Filtabs Philippines, Inc.
- Foundation for Economic Freedom
- Health Justice
- International Alert
- LEARN (Labor Education and Research Network)
- Nephila Web Technology
- Philippine Against Child Trafficking, Inc. (PACT)
- Philippine Guidance & Counselling Association, Inc.
- Pragmatix-Asia Management Services, Inc.
- Psychological Association of the Philippines
- SEASTEM, INC
- Tekton Geometrix Inc.
- Terre Des Homes Netherlands Philippine Office, Inc.
- TwoEco, Inc.
- UBRA (United Broilers & Raisers Association)
For reservation and inquiries, please contact the PSSC Center Management and Administrative Section (CMAS) at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number (02)-8926-5179.