As part of its membership services, the Philippine Social Science Council offers its digital channels as platforms for member-organizations to promote their upcoming events, publications, and other activities. In order to streamline the promotion process, members are encouraged to follow the guidelines below:
- Member-organizations are highly encouraged to share their publicity materials to the PSSC Secretariat at least one (1) week before the event or program.
- As part of its “MailChimp Monday” initiative, PSSC sends bimonthly email updates to members of its mailing list on the first and third Mondays of each month. Should member-organizations wish to make an announcement or promote an event through this medium, they are encouraged to send their materials at least one (1) day before said dates. Otherwise, their announcement or event will be included in the next scheduled email, provided that said announcement or event has not yet lapsed.
- Member-organizations are encouraged to meet the following standards and take note of specific platform limitations in drafting their publicity materials:
(width x height in px)
|Maximum Image Size||Image Format||Video Length Limit||Maximum Video Size||Video Format|
|Website||1200 x 628||2MB||PNG, JPG||–||–||–|
|–||30MB||PNG, JPG||240 min||4GB||MP4|
|1080 x 566-1350||4GB||PNG, JPG||60 sec||4GB||MP4|
|1200 x 675||15MB||PNG, JPG||140 sec||512MB||MP4|
|1200 x 628-1200||5MB||PNG, JPG||10 min||5MB||MP4|
|Google MyBusiness||720 x 720||5MB||PNG, JPG||30 sec||75MB||MP4|
|MailChimp||564px width||1MB||PNG, JPG||–||–||–|
- If needed, PSSC may make changes to the sizes and/or formats of publicity materials in order to conform to the standards above.
- All materials are to be emailed to email@example.com with the following subject: “FOR POSTING: [Name of Organization – Title of Announcement/Event].” Member-organizations may also include their preferred post captions in the email. Otherwise, the Publications and Media Officer will draft captions based on the details provided.